Junior C++ Developer
Ranger's ultimate goal is to custom match a career path to each IT
professional that is rewarding on a personal, professional and financial level
Junior C++ Developer
Junior C++ Developer #1044
As a member of the Development team, contribution to the creation of new feature functionality in support of the company’s product roadmap. The candidate will be responsible for designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing C# and C++ applications including from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. They will work on a team to translate loose guidelines and ideas into well written code. The candidate will work on progressive redesign and maintenance projects that have an immediate impact on how our customers experience our product/brand every day.
Experience and Education:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred. Proven work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years working on enterprise-grade websites and applications
- 1+ years of experience developing multi-tier applications
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Experience writing C++ and C# applications for cross-platform development.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Client/Server applications, SQL Server, Software Validation Processes, troubleshooting Change Control processes and executing regression testing.
- Familiarity with Web Services & related technologies a plus
- Familiarity with payment systems development is a plus
- Experience in the design and development of scalable, dynamically updatable systems for dealing with large volumes of network traffic
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Embedded systems in C/C++ is a plus
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- The position will be involved in all aspects of the design, development, testing, maintenance and implementation of the company’s software projects.
- Help with Web-based applications are highly interactive and used both by our customers and our internal staff.
- The candidate will work on progressive redesign and maintenance projects that have an immediate impact on how our customers experience our product/brand every day.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Perm
Education: BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred.
Experience: 2+ years
Job Reference #: 1044
Location: Coconut Creek, FL
- About Ranger
- Contact Us