Data Engineer #1644
This Data Engineer role will play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Additionaly, in this role you will be responsible for data capture, integration, and operationalization of data pipelines for high-throughput, high-value assays which feed our product pipeline. You will also be a part of a team that’s building new analytical tools and frameworks to exploit advantages in the latest developments in cloud computing.
Experience and Education:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or related experience
- 5+ years of experience with Python Development
- Experience developing ETL Jobs within a Azure Cloud environment
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Flask (or other related frameworks)
- SQL (implement and optimize)
- Automation (Terraform, ARM Template)
- API (Development and Integration)
- Testing (Unit testing, TTD, etc)
- Azure SQL DB
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Functions
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure DevOps
- Power BI
- Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure API Management Services
- Power Apps
- Azure Data Catalog
- Synapse Analytics
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in data, distributed microservices, and full stack systems.
- Develop data pipelines using industry best practices. Make adjustments to adopt new methodologies that provide the business with increased flexibility and agility.
- Work with multiple complex and disparate datasets to enable data delivery through various means and APIs to evaluate performance and amalgamate information to derive strategic insights and recommendations.
- Work with data management, data access (big data, data marts, etc.), programming, and data modeling; and familiar with analytic algorithms and applications.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Perm
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experience: 5+ years
Job Reference #: 1644