Digital Marketing Manager #1664
This role you will oversee, analyze, and refine a digital marketing strategy with a focus on compiling the data into a reporting suite that clarifies the ROI of the various marketing channels in use. In addition, you will have a strong focus on the development and implementation of new initiatives, development of marketing and advertising strategies, including gathering and analyzing information. Here you will join an exciting diverse team of marketers with various skill levels and specialties with the end goal of bridging gaps and optimizing the strategy, execution, and ROI measurement across marketing channels.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of marketing experience (PPC, SEO, Affiliate Sites)
- Experience managing marketing teams
- Bilingual in Spanish, a plus
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- Affiliate Sites
- Social Media Marketing
- Online / Offline Branding, Product Campaigns & Advertising Campaigns
- Data Management & Analysis
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Tableau, Optmyzr, Search Console, POS & CRM data)
- Digital Marketing Channels (Paid Social, Direct Mail, Mobile, OTT & Programmatic Display)
- Vendor Management
- Strategic Planning & Roadmap Development
- Resource Planning & Allocation
- KPIs & Project Metrics
- ROI Measurements
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Online Marketplaces / CMS
- Multi Website Management
- MS PowerPoint or similar graphical tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all e-Mail communications campaigns and tracking.
- Oversee the E-Commerce platform for the businesses, marketing automation and workflows.
- Oversee online and offline branding and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for the social media strategy for the company.
- Oversee and improve the usability, design, content, and conversion on websites.
- Oversee various aspects of the websites such as advertising campaigns, landing pages, content components, third party eCommerce platforms for reselling goods and vendor relationships.
- Oversee and drive traffic to the website, create user friendly eCommerce experiences for clients and build revenue for stock consumable and custom order sales.
- Oversee and address any technical issues as it relates to security, commerce infrastructure, payment options and site optimization.
- Oversee the overall digital user experience.
- Analyze and refine KPI’s across digital marketing channels and hold external vendors and internal product teams accountable for meeting benchmarks.
- Create KPI’s that align with the company’s goals to make a successful marketing campaign and report.
- Responsible for creating new forms and leads workflows.
- Build a flexible high-performing team.
- Lead the Marketing organization integrating the business strategy to improve business performance.
- Direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures.
- Establish and manage strategic vendor partnerships.
- Maintain an understanding of the Marketing needs throughout the organization.
- Assess and anticipate projects and recommend appropriate action and resources.
- Identify user needs, resolves problems, and directs the building of teams to work across all levels of the organization.
- Manage the Marketing team (local and remote staff).
- Provide coaching, direction, and leadership to direct reports to achieve partner, business, and customer goals.
- Act as the Marketing spokesperson to other departments, functions, and management.
- Prepares and submits required corporate reports in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage the Marketing budget, minimizing cost and maximizing results.
- Develop and execute on the Marketing Strategic Plan and Roadmap.
- Develop and/or ensure conformance with Standard Operating Procedures and maintain existing procedures.
- Review processes and ensure compliance as appropriate making recommendations as necessary to streamline processes.
- Manage the communication and compliance of SOP’s within his/her team.
- Develop a customer-service focused team, rewarding innovation in solution and service delivery.
- Conduct performance reviews for staff.
- Assist with personnel actions, such as new hires, promotions, transfers, terminations and/or disciplinary measures.
- Stay up to date on the latest of industry and government regulations and trends applicable to systems operations.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Perm
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related experience
Experience: 10+ yrs.
Job Reference #: 1664
Location: North Miami, FL