Help Desk Technician #1665
We are seeking a Help Desk Technician who will be responsible for IT Service Desk request and providing efficient service for internal users. You will provide services in support of peripheral devices, equipment relocation, the purchasing of new hardware/software and resolutions of security issues etc. The successful candidate is someone with the ability to work with peers in a team effort and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field
- 2+ years of PC support experience in a Windows network environment
- Experience in a Help desk call center providing telephonic user support
- Experience with network and telephone troubleshooting
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Help desk
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft exchange
- Windows 2012, 2016, and 2019
- Microsoft office
- Access control/badge
- Effective task management and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming IT help desk calls and create service tickets.
- Provide support to other technicians as they troubleshoot and resolve end user and client issues.
- Resolve user inquiries in accordance with priority.
- Test various applications, equipment, and system images.
- Ensure user satisfaction in every step of problem resolution.
- Assist clients with the installation of software and updates.
- Provide network and computer technical support.
- Assist with support efforts for business units and other IT teams.
- Assist with breakdown, transport, and setup of computer equipment.
- Assemble and configure computer components and associated services.
- Upgrade computer hardware and software components as required.
- Observe daily activities to learn overall IT infrastructure, methods, and industry standards.
- Stay Up-To-Date on Current\Future Technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Perm
Education: Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field
Experience: 2+ years
Job Reference #: 1665
Location: Dania Beach, FL