RPA Engineer #1678
In this role, you will deliver complex automation solutions that solve business challenges and improve the company’s processes. You will build and test high quality, efficient, and maintainable automation scripts to automate manual processes. The ideal candidate is someone with a background in software development with experience utilizing RPA platform to develop innovative and robust automation solutions. In addition, you will support RPA Technologies by building, developing, testing, and deploying automation components.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or other information system development fields is preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years RPA development and maintenance experience
- 3+ years workflow development and maintenance
- Experience in database administration, query, and reports
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- SQL Queries
- Utilities and reporting tools (i.e., Cognos, SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft Visual Studio)
- RDLC (Robotic Development Life Cycle)
- System development life cycle (SDLC)
- Blue Prism RPA, a big plus
- Pega Workflow, a big plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work and complete task producing high quality results within a face paced environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA) implementations and maintenance.
- Automation Workflow implementations and maintenance.
- Build automations that are efficient, well structured, maintainable & easy to understand.
- SQL Query interactions.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining bank’s streamline business processes through RPA’s or Workflows.
- Performing low code development, creating solutions that enhance or support the business activities.
- Follows the company’s designing and coding standards, to ensure the solution and the environment integrity standards are met as well as the business requirements.
- Responsible for documenting functional requirements and the solution’s design and scope to comply with business need.
- Maintain constant communication with the team and cross-train with team members to obtain or provide knowledge of any new developments and/or solutions that fall under the teams’ responsibility.
- Assists with the support of systems to ensure applications’ operability and reliability.
- Responsible for ensuring the bank’s policies and procedures are following for example, IT policy, Risk Management, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and enhancements systems including coding, testing, debugging and installation of applications to support the bank’s systems.
- Responsible to support the business drivers and reporting needs with the following:
- Web based reports for standard and ad hoc analysis
- Schedule and monitor of daily jobs, systems, and scheduled activities.
- Incumbent performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Responsible for completing annual training program as assigned.
- Performs other functions and/or duties as assigned.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: Perm
Education: Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field
Experience: 3+ years
Job Reference #: 1678
Location: Doral, FL