In this role you have the primary responsibility of analyzing data for errors and reporting any discrepancies or problems with the datasets. The position is data driven and will include the completion of weekly and monthly internal and external reports. In addition, you will provide assistance for products and services to both internal and external customers via telephone or electronic medium. It will be important to work across various functions and take initiative to ensure the needs of the organization are met.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer support center environment
- Experience working with Data Validation is a plus
- Experience working with sensitive data is a plus
- Experience with multifaceted web applications
- A background using ticketing systems
- Knowledge of CCPA is a plus
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong keyboarding skills, intermediate/advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphics presentation applications
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Effective task management and problem solving skills
- Organized, efficient, process oriented
- Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Field customer calls and perform Tier 1 troubleshooting techniques in attempt to resolve incidents; escalate issues using official escalation procedures when appropriate.
- Identify, articulate, and solve complex problems based on submitting business unit needs and local governmental regulations.
- Extract, integrate and transform disparate data sources required to perform data analysis activities to support
- decision making.
- Complete routine reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide departmental support and complete administrative tasks as needed.
- Determine, verify, and authenticate customer data.
- Open, update and closes incident and request tickets.
- Use of tools such as Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP function in MS Excel.
- Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high-quality work.
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client’s needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: CTH
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 1+ years
Job Reference #: 1614
Location: Boca Raton, FL